Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exercise schmexercise....

Let me just start by saying I had a great time tonight. I went to happy hour to catch up with good friends, the Vegas girls...and I am proud to say I resisted the chips and queso dip...and trust me, if you have ever been to dos Gringos, they have the BEST queso dip on the planet...crack is easier to resist... anyhow, one of the girls I met up with tonight has recently lost 29 pounds on WW, and she looks amazing! I am so happy for her and am so grateful of how supportive she has been of my 40before40 goal! If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is!


This has not been the best week for me in the activity department, and my list of workouts is starting to resemble a pathetic list of excuses...though I deserve some credit for my creative note for today's exercise. I set my alarm to get up and go this morning, but before I knew it, I hit snooze a few too many times, and it was 6:00. My heart needs to have a serious talk with my body...that or I need one of those alarms clocks that physically drags my ass out of bed!...either way, I missed my workout today. Truly...I thought about it all day.

Work, sleep, responsibilities, kids, husband, family, friends....the list of excuses goes on...and finding one hour out of my day to be kind to my heart shouldn't be so hard! I spend waste more time on Facebook on a daily basis. If I worked out one minute for every hour I spend on FB, I would be a lean mean fighting machine!...

So...my personal goal is to finish my workout plan for this week. That is 4 days of excercise...I can do this!

Next weigh in is tomorrow and I feel lighter....I am thinking good things about what the scale is going to say about me! And if not, I won't cry...I promise!

Stay tuned....




No comments:

Post a Comment