Friday, March 5, 2010

Weigh in "eve"....

For those of you who come to my blog to track my progress...you know that timeline with the cute girl running over there ===>...hasn't moved in a few weeks. well, it has moved, but in the wrong direction! I have been incredibly busy the last three weeks...okay the ENTIRE month of February was shot for me. BUT, I weighed in EVERY week. And I have gained a total of 2 of my 8 pounds back. :(

Here is my confession...I haven't been to the gym in over two weeks, and cannot remember the last time I logged into WWonline to track my points. I have fallen into that "hole" in the sidewalk. Hell, I walked right up to it and JUMPED in! I am pissed at myself, but now I need to dig myself out and get over it!

So here is the deal peeps...I only have 300 something days left to meet my goal and I need to kick into serious gear. I want to be at my 10% goal by the end of April. That is 14 more pounds in 8 weeks.

I need to get back to my meetings. They keep me focused and motivated. So, while I have to weigh in at a center tomorrow, I will be back to my at work meetings on Thursday.

I will post my results, good, bad, ugly, whatever...tomorrow. Pray for me!

AND if I meet my 10% goal by April 30th, I'm going to buy these gorgeous shoes to show off my "I don't need to wear tights anymore" legs for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment