Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weight Update

OMG!!!! Do you see that ticker thingy over there ===>>?

That is right people, I am down 14 pounds!!!!!!! I am so excited I cannot see straight!

So, my goal of losing 40 before I am 40 became a bit unrealistic after a doctors visit last week. Apparently my body shape, size, etc should really not be less than 140, which is okizzay with me! What that means is, I am 23 pounds away from my goal...and my shoes! And I still have 165 days to go....I CAN DO THIS. I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself right now.

Being on a diet sucks. I'm just being honest. I mean who enjoys weighing their food, counting points, watching everything you put into their body? NOT ME! Which is how I ended up with all of this extra weight. Since starting this jouney back in January I have been off and on the wagon. Lost and gained...lost and gained again...but now, this...14 pounds it motivating... it is close to my all time weight loss of 15 pounds several years ago. But I am taking it day by day...day by day...that saying is starting to have a lot of meaning to me.

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment