Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bumper stickers I love, but would never put on my car...

I recently took a trip to Las Vegas with two of my sisters to plan my nieces wedding. We had a blast! While looking for goodies to bring home to my kids, we went into the magic shop in New York New York. This place was amazing. AMAZING! Every magic trick you could ever dream of!

And the best rack of bumper stickers you have ever seen. I am not a bumper sticker kind of gal, but I am DEFINITELY a LMAO kind of girl.

The following stickers made me laugh...or was it the belly full of beer and cider?? probably both...either way, here are some gems that "accidentally" ended up on my camera...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I like that families and alcohol one! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too awesome! Love the heap up the ass one and the families and alcohol. I'd kind of like to send both of them to my parents. hehe

    ReplyDelete